Recent content by Fantom

1. Fantom

Toilet drain pipe issue

Thanks hj; what is the right fitting?
  2. Fantom

Toilet drain pipe issue

There are two pictures here of a toilet drain pipe. I need to replace the tee joint - it is cracked. Is the best place to cut it where I mark the arrows? Should the riser pipe going up to the toilet flange be 3 or 4 inches? If it is 4" the flange fits inside the pipe instead of being pushed...
  3. Fantom

Toilet rough in question

Terry the distance from the top of the pipe to the unfinished floor is 3/4" so to the finished floor with 3/8 tile thickness plus thinset - add a 1/2" = 1 1/4". I thought to use and an inside pipe cutter to cut 1/2" off because of the piece that chipped off (to the right in the picture)...
  4. Fantom

Toilet rough in question

Thanks also Gary
  5. Fantom

Toilet rough in question

This is the issue that I am dealing with - thanks Terry for the quick reply... .
  6. Fantom

Toilet rough in question

I am installing tile in a bathroom with a concrete floor. I know I have to adjust the toilet flange height so that the it is on the finished floor (new tile). The old flange was rusted anyway and I got it off and chipped away at the 3" pvc coupling and broke off a peice about 1/2 to 3/4 inch...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks