Recent content by fabs

1. fabs

No cold water in the shower

Thank you for your answer. The left handle controls water pressure and the right one controls temperature, but I think that the flow is uneven. Can the calcium in the water block valves? I need to call a plumber if I want to turn the water off so I'm trying to fix this without opening anything...
  2. fabs

Is it OK to tap/hit the valve with a hammer to loosen up whatever's inside? Is there a chance that it would help? I've tried turning the temperature setting up and down quickly which makes the water a little bit colder and increases the water pressure, however the general temperature is still...
  3. fabs

Hi, Over the last few weeks, the water temperature in my shower has been rising gradually. At first, the solution was simply to lower the temperature but now I'm afraid that something else needs to be done. Even when set to the coldest temperature, the water that comes out of the shower head is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks