Recent content by ExpressWellService

1. ExpressWellService

Need Grundfos SQE parts

Sorry... shes garbage, those pumps are not know for lasting very long. If you don`t need a 3" pump , I would suggest going with a 4" that is not another Grundfos.
  2. ExpressWellService

unclogging well point

Haha There a joke around here, when you use that stuff you will need a new well. Never had much luck with it
  3. ExpressWellService

Old Myers Pump Behaviour

If your going to use the pump you might aswell spend a couple of bucks on it. Its cheaper to water your flowers with well water than city water. Get a new preassure switch and a new gauge, shouldn`t be more than 50 bucks or so, and blow out your galvanized tank, I`m pretty shure the instructions...
  4. ExpressWellService

Piston Pump Parts... Help !

Honestly Hit up all the Canadian Tire, Home depot, Home hardware, Tsc and co-ops around you might get lucky. Diamond makes replacement piston pump parts under the name "Fitsall" all the abouve stores carry a few pump kits in their plumbing section. However most are for Duros and Epps, but you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks