Recent content by ExpertPlumberSVC

1. ExpertPlumberSVC

Plumbers cost to replace hosebib

Aarrgghh I am angry .. those guys should not be able to sleep at night .. you over paid, sorry and there is no excuse for having a "Wrong type of Valve" installed "Improperly". If my company had done the work is would have been likely $175 to $200 and would have featured a 1/4 turn handle...
  2. ExpertPlumberSVC

Shower Cold/Lukewarm - Sink Hot?

If, as you say, the temperature is sometimes Colder than expected and sometimes Hotter, then I suspect that a "possible cause" is that a bit of debris may be inside of your valve body or someplace in between the hot & cold inlets and the shower valve's outlet and is then somtimes moving and...
  3. ExpertPlumberSVC

Across the Universe movie

I love this movie too ... Beatle-mania ... and oh yeah fanatical Beatle fan .. I am. I love this movie too ... Beatle-mania ... and oh yeah Beatle fan .. I am.
  4. ExpertPlumberSVC

Water Pressure

OHHHH Don't Forget about MAX pressure OHHHH, Don't Forget about MAX pressure most insurance and warranties become invalid if your water pressure is above 80 psi ( in many municipalities of America )
  5. ExpertPlumberSVC

Water Pressure

PRV: Pressure Reduction Valve: If Replacing DIY Seriously, I am not suggesting that anyone do any plumbing without the direct guidance of an experienced, knowledgeable, honest, Professional Plumber (((preferably one that has both SERVICE & CONSTRUCTION experience))) . - . - . [ such as (...
  6. ExpertPlumberSVC

Using instant cement to join PVC and plastic pipe?

Certainly ... Yes I agree that whatever you use to seal your drain depends upon you providing a seal that does two main things ... # 1) you MUST seal sewage against leakage and # 2) you must attempt to avoid penetration by root growth use your best discretion when choosing your method...
  7. ExpertPlumberSVC

Using instant cement to join PVC and plastic pipe?

Your Solution is Acceptable I believe that your solution is acceptable. I have in the past used hydraulic cement to fill the voids around a piece of ABS pipe that I had inserted into a clay main drainage pipe. When the city Inspector arrived ... He O.K.'ed the work and we all were pleased.
  8. ExpertPlumberSVC

Moen Shower Cartridge Removal Tool

Moen Economy cartridge puller -- Inadequate for task Moen economy cartridge puller -- part #P2-05-081 -- Inadequate for task The tool that my client produced looks just like this tool; which I located online. However, due to the fact that the hexagonal section of this tool being made of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks