Recent content by Eva Shanley

1. E

New toilet problems

HRG, Thanks for getting back to me. Pardon me for being stupid, but exactly where do I look for the vent? As I said I know nothing about plumbing, and my husband doesn't want to know anything about any problems with anything. He's really a pretty good guy but has no patience or knowledge...
  2. E

New toilet problems

Answers to your questions No, I've never heard the toilet refilling. Thanks for your interest and response.
  3. E

New toilet problems

Thanks for the responses Sorry if I was a little confusing. I meant that when the sump pump that is downstairs starts to run, I can hear it I'm in the new upstairs bathroom, and the water in the toilet moves slightly. I don't seem to lose any water volume from either the toilet or the tank...
  4. E

New toilet problems

My husband and I had our upstairs bathroom gutted and remodeled 2 months ago. I knew there was a problem with the toilet (American Standard Champion 4) when the sewer smell started and moisture on the floor on either side of the toilet in a certain spot. We called the contractor back and he...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks