Recent content by Eusibius2

1. Eusibius2

If install cost wasn't an issue...

Intereting opinions. I'll make sure not to call Dunbar for repairs - sounds like he's already charging me just for writing this! LOL j/k! I wish I would even have the time to spend an hour in the shower... boy that would be nice. I can't forsee any major changes in shower usage at this...
  2. Eusibius2

Delta Jetted Shower - install problems . . .

Fixed! a) the shower head was severly clogged with gunk (I think that's the technical term). Cleared it out and now the shower head has full power. b) the valve stem was missing a seat spring between it and the rough in valve. It was still sitting (in a crumpled wrapper) in the box. Such a...
  3. Eusibius2

If install cost wasn't an issue...

How many here - based on daily usage and ongoing cost factors - would prefer a tank-less over a tank? Take out of the equation the initial cost of a tank, AND the initial cost of install and also consider using a decent quality (not top of the line, not cheap either) WH... I'm only asking...
  4. Eusibius2

JIm - thanks for the notes... I never turned the water on without the cartridge or the valve. Guess I'm too much of a chicken for having water spray all over or possibly down the inside of the wall (it was iffy just looking at it, so I didn't want to chance it...) Ok - so I rotated the...
  5. Eusibius2

I agree - a big mess... and it's just sitting there looking all pretty for us to ... well, look at. I think it's time for me to rip open the handles and see what's going on. I think the cartridge and diverter are installed rotated 180* off (is that possible? or do they only go in one way?)...
  6. Eusibius2

Hello, First time post-er here... Looking for some specific help, and can't quite find it anywhere. Your help is much appreciated! So here's my deal: I've hired a contractor to remodel our bathroom. It was fairly straight forward, really. I purchased a Delta 1824 Innovations Jetted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks