Recent content by ETHBilly

1. E

Any market for reclaimed retro fixtures?

Yard sale may work, I surjest **** if you really want to sale it other wish trash it.
  2. E

Plaster wall problems.

Be carefull should you take the plaster out. If you have plaster ceilings also, make sure you cut the plaster at the top of the wall so you don't brake part of your ceiling and have to replace it also. I find a rotozip works well. I have real rough plaster walls in part of my home. Can't wait...
  3. E

Drywalling question

You might try checking the want adds. I use a couple of guys here where I live who started thier own company that way. How ever I already knew how to hang drywall so I knew if they were doing it right. Learned from my big brothers years ago. But when my children came along I had to hire the job...
  4. E

carpet panels

Thank you, I think I will do both. Maybe that way it should keep the room real warm in the winter and good and cool in the summer.
  5. E

carpet panels

Hello, new here. I was wanting to know more about installing carpet panels. Has anyone here done that? My spare bedroom has hardwood floors. I know, they are great and should never be covered. However the room is over a basement and the cold comes thought the floor and keeps the room chilly in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks