Recent content by epps

1. E

Pressure Tank losing pressure

OK sounds good. Where can I check this? I can't pull the pump out when it is operating or it will shut off, correct? There is a little breaker box above the tank, I believe the switch runs through this. I could check here when the switch is sending power to the pump, correct?
  2. E

no luck As far as which side either valve is on, I can't tell. Would the manual shutoff valve be on the supply or return from the tank? I would guess the return (the supply to the faucets). I am kind of baffled that there is only one entry/exit from the tank itself, how does this work? By the...
  3. E

I am an electrician (aircraft) and I have a multimeter. Are you thinking that something is clogging the pump (or the pump is going out) and tripping the cutoff switch? Its been doing this on and off again all day today. I am going to go out and pull the pump out of the cistern and check it out.
  4. E

I have noticed a better flow of water to the kitchen sink i believe. I pulled the head off of the shower (its a brand new head from this spring) and tried putting water through it backwards, then blew air through it, it didnt seem clogged, but still has weak pressure. I'll try the method you...
  5. E

I never monitored the gauge under normal operation so I'm not really sure what to compare it to. As far as hot or cold, neither one seems to show much difference in pressure, so I would say it is common for both and up stream of the hot water heater. I believe there is a lot of Iron in the water...
  6. E

pictures I attached some pictures. Still no change in pressure. It's really wierd that this suddenly happened when the power went out. The bladder isn't ruptured. I've watched the gauge as the shower is being run, it drops down fast and is very slow to recharge as water is still being used...
  7. E

It has a flotec 2212-08 pump in the cistern. The gauge shows 52 PSI right now with no water being used. Very little of the piping is exposed (the bladder tank is in a closet in the house), but it looks like there is one filter right before the water goes into the tank (or out). I believe its a...
  8. E

I'm not sure on the specifics, I will take a look at it this evening. Is that what it is sounding like? I know it is a pump that sits on some tubing at the bottom of the cistern. I was told there are two filters in the line between the cistern and the supply. I don't know for sure though. I'll...
  9. E

I have a 2K gal cistern and a H2ow-to pressure tank inside the house. It has been working fine until two weeks ago when our power went out repeatedly for a couple days. Each time it went out, we would have no water and would have to reset some switch on the tank, it looked like a screw with an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks