Recent content by Epcjay

1. Epcjay

Hot Water Pressure Problem

Thanks, someone gave me that idea, and I haven't done it yet. I will give it a try. I did involve the builder since day 1, and they told me the entire phase 2 (which I am in) has numerous complaints with the city, and they are working on it with the city. Fast forward a year, the builder still...
  2. Epcjay

I cut the mixing valve out and tested it without. Pressure is still crap. I dont think there was any difference though it wasnt measured. Water temperature is extremely unstable at the shower too with it off. +/- 20F every 60 seconds. I ended up putting it back (As you can see the many cuts...
  3. Epcjay

Is a compression tank the same thing as a expansion tank? Although not in the picture, there is 1 in the cold water line. I brought it down to 95F which is at its lowest and it does not improce. At this point, the shower handle is all the way hot (ponting at 9 oclock). I did make sure to...
  4. Epcjay

Here's a picture for reference. Did they give me a shitty water heater? 50 50 spinner
  5. Epcjay

Hello, I moved into a new build in 2021, and the builder equipped us with a Tankless Combi-Boiler. The house is a 3 story row house about 1300 sq ft total. It has 2 showers and 1 powder. The problem I am having is that the hot water pressure is low when both showers are on. Both showers have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks