Recent content by Engineerly

1. E

Dishwasher Height and New Hardwood Floor

Hi, I'm planning on adding 3/4 hardwood floor in the kitchen and replacing the dishwasher. However, the clearance for the dishwasher afterwards will only be 33 3/4". I read most rough-in specs say 34 or even 34 1/4". The countertop is not alterable since it is ceramic tile, even on the...
  2. E

pushbutton diverter valve

Thanks guys for reading and helping. The Kohler technician was actually very helpful and we went over the diagram and directions on pages 4-6 of the Installation Guide . Jimbo, I've triple checked and I'm sure that it is installed exactly like the "Wall-Mount" picture on the top left of...
  3. E

Update I called Kohler and explained my problem. After making sure I had installed it right and that my pressure was above 35psi, they sent me a replacement "Diverter Cartridge Assy" - Kohler part number 74392. Unfortunately, the new one behaves exactly like my original. :( Both of them...
  4. E

HELP ! - The Ultimate Diverter Mystery - HELP!

About Diverter Cartridge Assy 74392 BoneFisher, I'm glad you found your part. I have probably that same diverter (new). However, mine will not stay pushed in. Did you ever have that problem and if so, how did you solve it? Thanks Ron
  5. E

Jim, I don't quite understand your response. Here is more info for anyone intrested. The diverter we are using is dedicated valve with a single push button that switches between two outputs. Here is the Kohler link. The input is from the main control/mixer at full pressure. There are no...
  6. E

Kohler K-9530 Diverter Valve Hi, I just installed this same valve today. Theslosk, my set up is the same as yours: the default is the main shower and the diverted flow goes to the hand-held shower when I press the button. However, even with the pressure on, the button does not stay down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks