Eman85's latest activity

• E
    Eman85 replied to the thread Low oval toliet.
    https://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=toilet&refinement=4294722902&inStock=1&rollUpVariants=0 Mansfield Round or elongated, your...
  • E
    I am not a plumber. I'd rather change the valve to a 1/4 turn valve. The washer in the valve should be replaceable but there should be...
  • E
    How does the seat look that the flapper seals to? Open the flapper and feel the seat is it rough, pitted or have any scale on it? They...
  • E
    FWIW I installed a Mansfield Pro-fit toilet from Lowes as a replacement in my home. It works excellent and was installed when bathroom...
  • E
    Eman85 replied to the thread CPVC.
    I'm not a plumber, nor a fan of CPVC. That said I've done a fair amount of work with it. Did you clean and prime it before glueing and...
  • E
    https://heatline.com/product/retro-line/?utm_term=&utm_campaign=&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=ppc&hsa_acc=4258821232&hsa_cam=1676802231&...
  • E
    Eman85 replied to the thread Sink supply lines.
    I'm not a plumber. You say rarely any of the sinks will run at the same time. The sinks themselves have 3/8" supply lines through a...
  • E
    I don't understand your worry about loss of pressure/volume with PEX B. You already have PEX B on your water heater and you say all is...
  • E
    That is the shutoff, turn it 90*
  • E
    Best thing I did was install a single lever washer shutoff and it gets shut after wash is done and not turned on until it's time to wash.
  • E
    Eman85 replied to the thread Toilet Flange Situation.
    Set the toilet on the flange with no wax and see if the toilet rocks. If it does tightening the bolts won't do anything but end up...
  • E
    Eman85 replied to the thread PEX connections.
    I'm not a plumber, just a homeowner handyman. I have the crimp and cinch tools so that's what I use. I've not seen any problems with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks