Recent content by ElLlamero

1. ElLlamero

Tub / Shower Design Question

Being in Austin, TX, we only get a day or two of hard freeze each year. The bathroom will be conditioned space, so I think running near the ceiling will cover me. I have seen the insulation boxes posted in other threads, very good advice. I appreciate the advice on using a diverter spout to...
  2. ElLlamero

Thanks for the great feedback. Terry - The diverter comes in two flavors, shutoff and no shutoff. Both allow simultaneous operation, but I opted for the no-shutoff version since I already have volume control in the thermostat. John - The Thermostat + Volume control is no flow at 12 o'clock...
  3. ElLlamero

I'm in the middle of a shower-to-bathtub conversion for my master bath. I've picked out a few Hansgrohe fixtures, and even run them by Hansgrohe support to confirm they'll work together. However, when I was getting quotes from suppliers, I had one supplier say there was a major issue with my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks