Recent content by Eliteconcept

1. Eliteconcept

Softener drain options

The foundation ground water is the easy part... but do i pipe the softener to the septic instead,?
  2. Eliteconcept

Softener drain options

Both pit output lines have check valves on them. Im ok putting the softener water into the septic but again the foundation water seems like way more stress on the septic than necessary. I've got in ground sprinklers and really the prospect of a drywell and backhoe digging isn't a appealing...
  3. Eliteconcept

Softener drain options

Hi all, I bought my home in June this year and I was looking at stuff in the basement this weekend and developed a question. BACKGROUND House has a interior perimeter drain tile (dry basement system). 2 sump pit basins. Each with a battery backup. I had the water softener replaced in July...
  4. Eliteconcept

Water heater pressure relief leaks ONLY when bathtub in use

Got it all replaced. Picked up the water pressure gauge. And propped a scrap piece of wood under the pipe for support. Thanks all
  5. Eliteconcept

got it removed. Picking up new one later today and will put back on tonight. Thanks for help guys!
  6. Eliteconcept

Ok. Getting the floor wet during removal isn't an issue its just bare concrete but ill keep that in mind.
  7. Eliteconcept

I had considered something like that as well. Any concerns i should have in removing the tank from the copper fitting? Just take it easy i assume?
  8. Eliteconcept

Ah thank you. I'll pick up a new expansion tank and get that changed out. I'm not shocked its bad because the previous owners of this house appeared to have decided to move rather than fix the issues (mostly minor but many in quantity) that the house had. Which is ok, I do enjoy learning and...
  9. Eliteconcept

No the expansion tank valve is pointing up. I am on well water not city if that matters. When the water heater was running just now and I tapped the expansion tank it did not sound empty or hollow in any way. It made a very solid full noise Should the expansion tank pressure be checked...
  10. Eliteconcept

My expansion tank reads at about 45psi. If that matters
  11. Eliteconcept

Hi all Just bought our house in June. Since then I've found the natural gas state water heater ( 3 years old) leaks out of the pressure relief valve ONLY when one of the bath tubs is used. It does not leak any other time but when we give our daughter a bath. There is an expansion tank...
  12. Eliteconcept

Softener settings help

Its for sure 100% violet (purple). Had to remove and clean the other day since it wasn't drawing in the brine.
  13. Eliteconcept

Softener settings help

Can do. I'm off today and its rainy and windy out, so this is a good activity for this afternoon.
  14. Eliteconcept

Softener settings help

I add this religiously each time i put salt in. 1 bag of salt, then I sprinkle like 1/2 a cup of this on top of the salt. I forget the amount I have and old little cup that I measured out a couple years ago with a line marked on it with the amount to add. Then I add another bag of salt...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks