Elijah

Hi, my name is Elijah. I am a 17 year old autistic boy that has many different interests (including some very weird ones). I have had an obsession with plumbing fixtures since I was 6 years old and then started to develop interests in door hardware, access control systems, elevators, computers, and smartphones when I was around 9 years old. I am very knowledgable with Kohler and American Standard plumbing fixtures. I am also very knowledgeable with Apple products (and I also use some computer software like: Xcode, Final Cut Pro, Pixelmator Pro, Blender, and Roblox Studio on a regular basis so I am very familiar with them) and I also collect old Apple products and do "experiments" with them.
Birthday
Oct 19, 2004 (Age: 19)

Contact

Twitter
ElijahCarpent3r

Trophies

1. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks