Recent content by Eldemla

1. Eldemla

Vintage Tiles - Any Good Sources? PIC

Well DUH! Why didn't I think of that. :confused:
  2. Eldemla

Vintage Price Pfister Replacement Parts & How To Identify Model / Part?

Thank you for the replies - sorry it took me so long to get back on here to see them. That's good to know about the trip lever, now it seems the drain screen may be the problem. The one I have has a screw in the middle and is flat, with the ring attached to the tub. What I'm finding in ORB...
  3. Eldemla

Vintage Tiles - Any Good Sources? PIC

There's a couple wall tiles in the 1960's home we purchased that I'd love to find a few replacement tiles for to repair a crack near the shower stall. I only need 3 tiles and wondered if there was any place to get them. They are like a fawn beige, I believe. Would love to have a source for...
  4. Eldemla

Vintage Price Pfister Replacement Parts & How To Identify Model / Part?

We purchased an old 1960's home and I'm not ready to do a full remodel on the 2nd bathroom (still dealing with doing it on the master) but I'd like to update it. I found a 3 handle replacement for the shower/tub in ORB finish but I need to find the trip lever and bathtub drain plug and assembly...
  5. Eldemla

Switch Toilet & Vanity Location? - PICS!

Compact elongated isn't a term I pulled out of a hat, in looking at differet toilets and websites, that's what the manufacturer says they are, such as Kohler: http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/detail.jsp?prod_num=3323 The Kohler Santa Rosa is 27-1/2" long for elongated The Kohler...
  6. Eldemla

So, any suggestions as far as the interior????
  7. Eldemla

I believe it is galvanized pipes and yes, the house is over 40 years old, built in the 60's, closing in on 50yrs. probably. Will have to check when I get back up there. Can't move the doorway due to needing wall space for dresser and the location of the door would be right where the shower...
  8. Eldemla

Thanks, appreciate the reply and the link to the tiling site. I have no way of knowing what the walls are made of, not my forte - I can't even cook, much less know about construction stuff, though I am reading and trying to educate myself. Would pipes need to be changed if they're clogged and...
  9. Eldemla

Ideas Needed - More Info Thanks for all the replies, their appreciated. I have not done anything in this bathroom as of yet. I ended up closing, but almost didn't. Day before closing at walkthrough I found out the owners had the shower liner replaced, thus replacing the perfectly good...
  10. Eldemla

Thanks for the input Gary. There wouldn't be a problem with the toilet being 15" either side, like I said, I wouldn't mind going a little smaller on the new vanity size. Also, with the pocket door, the wall it would have to go in to has an outlet on the bedroom side and a wall heater on the...
  11. Eldemla

If I put in a compact toilet and it doesn't extend any farther out than the vanity does, wouldn't that be okay? Or, put in a smaller vanity, width wise and have a little more space from the wall the shower stall is on to where the toilet would be placed? Below is a pic of the space between...
  12. Eldemla

I'm closing on this 1968 built home end of this month. One thing I don't like about it is the small master bathroom, not only because it's small, but the layout. Right at the doorway is the toilet. :eek: The current owners removed the door and put in an ugly accordian door. The way the bed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks