Recent content by EdNC

1. EdNC

Garage Bathroom Rough-In Piping

Ok. So I will need to vent the Laundry Sink and connect it to the vent. I just want to make it as simple as possible. Will this work. Thank you
  2. EdNC

Thanks for the help. Based on this illustration (see below) from the PDF you sent I can use my original layout but switch the position of the sink and the toilet. One (1) fixture before the 2" wet vent and the other two (2) after the 2" wet vent and not to exceed four (4) fixtures in total and...
  3. EdNC

Basically I am required to vent the outside utility sink separately based on your drawing. It cannot be wet vented with the inside sink?
  4. EdNC

I am in need of some guidance regarding Rough-In piping in my pole barn before I pour the concrete slab. The bathroom is 6'x9' as shown in the diagram. Blue are 2" pipes and Green are 3" pipes. Will this setup pass inspection. Do I need a vent for the shower? Do I also need a Clean-out...
  5. EdNC

Plumbing a Garage Bathroom (Cement Slab)

Thanks Terry. If I moved the sink in between the shower and toilet will one dry vent work. for this setup. Thanks again for the help.
  6. EdNC

Plumbing a Garage Bathroom (Cement Slab)

I'm planning on doing the rough in plumbing for my small bathroom in my garage. Is this the right way to run the drain (black) & vent (blue) pipes. Do I need the vent pipe between the shower and toilet? If I put an additional floor drain after the sink, do I need another vent pipe in between...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks