Recent content by Eddie Ebron

1. Eddie Ebron

Business software

I am sure you had already found your software. But I just have found this topic. I am looking for a good software for small business. That is good for record keeping, and for customer information. One man adviced me ManageMart. On the website I found that it is used as the service business...
  2. Eddie Ebron

No sound after Windows update

I see)))) So... ok) They do their job, we do ours)
  3. Eddie Ebron

How to make a warm floor using a hot water pipe?

О, I will think about of course) It was my "great idea", but you are right. We should not waste our time in the life for such... great "great ideas", Thanks everybode. I see you are really professionals here)
  4. Eddie Ebron

Sir, you are right) Nowbody wants to create)) But I ve found very ineresting vido on Youtube. abour how to radiant the floor by hot water pipes So,, very detailed instuction. It is not ads from me NO, just a good video
  5. Eddie Ebron

LOOK! But probably this is better? Happybuy 656Ft Roll of 1/2" PEX-AL-PEX Tubing Oxygen Barrier Radiant Floor PEX Pipe Radiant Heat Floor Heating Plumbing 200M Inner Aluminum Layer PEX Tubing Pipe (1/2" O2-Barrier, 656Ft/White) Total Length: Approx. 656ft(200m); Overall Thickness: Approx...
  6. Eddie Ebron

Well almost I am sure I will use for implement this idea 1/2" White PEX Tubing!
  7. Eddie Ebron

I wrote to another man that I will think about ....mmm.. some water flow switch? to avoid to heat the floor all the time. And I wrote above: Oh, I thought about and I think the won't "steal" the heat from the hot water, because I want to make a small part of the floor. Just nearby bath. I think...
  8. Eddie Ebron

Thanks a lot) But I would like to make me sure with my idea. That's why I try to avoid in the future possibl problems
  9. Eddie Ebron

I am really serious! And my cousin too. And I hope to show you our results here once
  10. Eddie Ebron

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer. First of all I am really wonder that you recommend me to use half-inch PEX that I chose!) About you data I will read more, I need to calculate and think a little. About temperature in FL, I understand, but my cousin just bought a house in NY and also...
  11. Eddie Ebron

Absolutely agree, it will be impossible to clean(
  12. Eddie Ebron

Oh, I thought about and I think the won't "steal" the heat from the hot water, because I want to make a small part of the floor. Just nearby bath. I thint it will be not more than one sq ft.
  13. Eddie Ebron

I have one great idea how to make a warm floor in my bathroom using running hot water. So... from the boiler to the shower i am going to put the hot water pipe in the floor, cover pipe by metal grid and a concrete and tile. So, while I get a shower my floor is warming. I have just a doubt what...
  14. Eddie Ebron

Can I just wait until my water heater fails?

I know this. Now I always do that. After a connector between a boiler and hot water broke at 6 in the morning. It was impossible to get close to the valve because of the steam.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks