Recent content by Ed Reinstein

1. Ed Reinstein

Water pressure has significantly reduced after repair to 1/2 PEX

1. Turned it off outside, shutoff the entire house. All other pressure its fine. 2. I was very careful not to get debri inside the pipe, but I took it apart and re=inspected and the PEX is clean. The house is 6 months old and I don't think the washer disintegrated. I removed the shower head and...
  2. Ed Reinstein

Water pressure has significantly reduced after repair to 1/2 PEX

I put in a niche in our shower, accidentally nicked the PEX tubing. So I bought the fittings and the sharkbite clamps and fixed it. It doesn't leak but the pressure is significantly lower . I'm stumped and can't figure out what I did, any trouble shooting ideas?
  3. Ed Reinstein

Low water pressure in shower after repairing 1/2" PEX

I put in a niche in our shower, accidentally nicked the PEX tubing. So I bought the fittings and the sharkbite clamps and fixed it. It doesn't leak but the pressure is significantly lower . I'm stumped and can't figure out what I did, any trouble shooting ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks