Recent content by Ed Boston

1. Ed Boston

Navien NPE-240A Recirculation Question

Very interesting, thanks. Please do check back in when you receive a reply from them. I'd like to run the internal recirculation but not if it means such frequent noise and energy usage.
  2. Ed Boston

I did wind up turning it off for now because of noise. Interestingly my perception is that the run times were much longer than five minutes. I haven’t timed it but I was wondering if there was something wrong because they seemed so long and frequent.
  3. Ed Boston

Thank you - that is very helpful.
  4. Ed Boston

Hi all, we had a Navien NPE-240A installed in 2014, and have been happy with it. We did have a weird issue with water temperature being colder than expected occasionally, but it always went away. This year we switched to a new servicer who told us it had been installed wrong and was set to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks