Recent content by Ecoman

1. Ecoman

Raimondi Tile Leveling System

Just recently discovered the ATR tile leveling system ...works better than all the above. Iv`e tried them all...just my humble opinion. ATR tile leveling review
  2. Ecoman

Ecological and green building methods and materials

Are there real and effective ways in the building industry to help the environment ...in terms of methods and green products for building?
  3. Ecoman

Bathroom Shower, Gut and Replace

in my opinion the price is to high...get a bid from 2-3 contractors before you make a decision and get everything in writing when you sign the contract. here is a useful article on Choosing the right home improvement contractor You may also want to consider getting the materials yourself...
  4. Ecoman

Can mosaic tiles go on the floor?

got it! so i will use mosaic tile with a different finish for the floor...something not slippery. thanks
  5. Ecoman

Can mosaic tiles go on the floor?

I really love the mosaic tiles patterns...the colors and glaze of it is amazing! i want to install it in my bath but don't know how to calculate the quantity i would need ...actually now that i think about it i realize they came in standard size of 1by 1, so i guess i just need to see how many...
  6. Ecoman

Bathroom accessories and ready to tile niches

Try flooring supply ...they have great service
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks