Recent content by ebarker9

1. ebarker9

Help with shower mixing valve (Grohe?) ID and setup

My shower mixing valve has been problematic since we moved in. I believe it's a Grohe model based on the other fixtures, but I haven't been able to identify it (apologies for the hard water/mineral build up). Currently I can use it to produce somewhat hot to very hot water with no ability for...
  2. ebarker9

Yet another Ikea sink install issue

As the title states I'm attempting to install an Ikea "Odensvik" sink and I'm having a lot of the usual clearance problems. I think my main issue is that I have a 2" waste line which means that I have to go from the Ikea pipe diameter to 1.5" fittings and then use an adapter to a 2" fitting...
  3. ebarker9

Troubleshooting bathroom smell

I've been battling with a mysterious bathroom smell for about the past week and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on additional steps to take. The smell is in the "master" bath and seems to be originating in the vicinity of the toilet and exterior wall. There is additionally a stall shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks