Recent content by earlyboomer

1. earlyboomer

Is there temporary fix if 30 year old Valley shower valve breaks during repair?

thanks hj for comment. If the valve connection breaks and this plumber can't repair it, is it possible to plug the "holes?" so water can be restored to rest of the house while I either get someone and/or something else? earlyboomer
  2. earlyboomer

Is there temporary fix if 30 year old Valley shower valve breaks during repair?

Plumber has advised it's difficult to remove bonnet and cartridge without breaking connection to valve on old style Valley single handle shower faucet. But because the "antique brass" trim is so expensive I don't want to have to purchase and possibly ship back standby faucet just in case. So...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks