Recent content by dwells

1. D

New Pressure Switch?

I had a similar problem as you a while back. My problem was the water filter would clog the screen with fine sediment thus reducing pressure. Then when I turned off everything for awhile, the pressure would be normal but soon reduce to a trickle. Had to backwash the filter more frequently to...
  2. D

Cordless optical mouse going bad

I've got one of those, too. Check the batteries, then make sure the receiver (from USB port) is close enough to the mouse to communicate. Good luck
  3. D

Just Curious...

I was thinking about my 400 foot well and a few technical questions came to mind. Any answers?? Assuming there is over 500 gallons of water in my well tubing , which comes to over 3,500 pounds of water(!!), .. 1. How is the piping securely attached to the top of the well with all that...
  4. D

Raising the submergible pump

I am getting more and more dark sand/gravel bits from our well (down 400+ ft and 2 years old). It's playing havoc with the washer, outlets, etc. Is raising the pump a job for the installer vs. myself and is it expensive? I just moved into the house 1 month ago! thanks.. David
  5. D

Search for Quality Parts

I have been greatly disappointed in the quality of manufactured items especially from China. It seems like lately everything I have installed is cheap and defective. For motion sensing security lights to recently the tiolet refill unit. I went to Lowe's the other day to replace a slow filling...
  6. D

Removing sediment from Pressure tank

what is the best way to accomplish this? Dwells
  7. D

Filter clogging problems

Hi folks. Thanks in advance for your inputs. My reusabe water filter visible clogs up with fine black sand(?) shortly after(several minutes) after turning on the garden tub fixtures (flows at 5 gal/min initially).. then water flow ceases here and throughout the house. Only after turning...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks