Recent content by DuncanG

1. DuncanG

Pre-Glue Up Check: Will this stack pass inspection?

I'm not sure where you're referring to here? I think it might be a result of a dodgy photo/perspective - I actually sistered these joists to beef them up a little
  2. DuncanG

Pre-Glue Up Check: Will this stack pass inspection?

Afternoon all, I've added a separate shower to the bathroom above this laundry/utility so needed to rework the stack by adding a 2" san-tee. This what I've ended up with, wanted to do a quick check to make sure it's up to snuff. Top right is a toilet, 3" ABS, 90 to 45 to Wye - this is what...
  3. DuncanG

Drain and vent question - Shower/Tub/Toilet

Just the lav from the same bathroom. I kinda figured the original set up was just common/direct venting, glad to have confirmation of that. Regarding moving the toilet san tee (or replacing with wye), the current tub tee and toilet tee are butted right up against each other. Any advice on how...
  4. DuncanG

Drain and vent question - Shower/Tub/Toilet

Hello all, I'm trying to figure out how to plumb the drain lines for a bathroom I'm re-modelling, access is from the utility room in the basement below. Originally there was a tub-shower combo with a 1-1/2" drain going to the 3" main stack via a sanitary tee that was right snug to the floor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks