Recent content by duckluver

1. duckluver

Moen Vs. Price Fister shower systems

I'm wondering if there is much of a quality difference in these two shower systems. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. MOEN TS276BN which also need the valves S3371, S3600, S1300 .......$1983.00 Moen ExactTemp Series Flush mound Body Sprays - 3/4in Thermostatic - Vertical Spa Price...
  2. duckluver

suppllying a 3/4" thermostatic shower valve

can I tap into 1/2" supply lines to supply a 3/4" thermostatic shower valve, or should I run 1" pex all the way back (25' or so) to the 3/4" copper pipes to supply the shower? the shower demand with be one rain head, one hand held and two body sprayers. Just found this set up...Is it adequate...
  3. duckluver

Shower system for remodeled bathroom

Hey there, I'm remodeling our bathroom and am getting ready to run the supply lines (once I decide on a shower system/ valve). I want to have a rain head, a hand held, and two body sprays. I was looking this system http://www.mirabelleproducts.com/...
  4. duckluver

Pressure test inspection for a remodel

I am wondering if there is a trick to keep a toilet (wax ring) from dripping for a pressure test. I am in a remodel and this toilet isn't part of the remodel but is in the plumbing area for a pressure test. I have reset the toilet twice and still get drips. Do I need to pull the toilet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks