Recent content by Duaner

1. D

Presure in Hydronic heat system

Thanks for all the good advice. It will take me a week or so to gather the parts and impliment. I will post back here the results Duane
  2. D

1st off THANK YOU ALL for the responses. I have just found this forum and it haas been a great source of info. I am a SR Electrical Inspector in Seattle, WA and will try to help out in your electrical forum. Jadnashua- I am going to replace the expansion tank. I bought it just under a year...
  3. D

Does orientation of expansion tank matter? I have it installed so the writing on the tank is correct, pipe fitting at top air valve at bottom.
  4. D

The pressure valve is f1201 25-75 psi . Pump is mounted on the verticle supply side of the zone loops The expansion tank is near water heater on supply side of pump I also have an automatic air relief at the high point of system
  5. D

Hi I am a DIY homeowner, I installed pex pipe in my garage floor 4 zone loops. I dont have gas so I am using an electric water heater to heat the water. I have the zones connected to a manifold, a 3 speed circ pump, pressure reducing valv and double check on incoming water supply, expansion...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks