Recent content by Dsweeneyny

1. D

Pilot light won't always stay on. Replaced 1x. Lights 1 day not the next?

Went out again after it heated the tank Any thoughts?
  2. D

Gave it one last shot and it lit!!!!!!! :eek::eek:Don't like the color of the flame though. Should there be any yellow? Let's see if it stays lit after the tank gets heated up.
  3. D

Second TC no good either. Arrrrrgh! Went to local supply. Got a Honneywell. No luck. That's about all I know how to do.
  4. D

Bot new T couple at orange. I'll go to a pluming supply Air supply is good. moved the end of the TC around in case it was not directly in the flame. No help. Hard to see while in opperation. Still under warranty. I'll call AO for warrenty if the 2nd new TC does not help. (The wife is about to...
  5. D

I have a new 40 gal., nat. gas AO Smith water heater. The pilot light would not stay lit so I replaced the thermocouple. Lit the first time. Goes out after 1 tank heated up. I could not relight until the next day. Once again, relit for 1 tankful only. Now will not light again. Position in pilot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks