Recent content by driftless

1. driftless

Question about temporary pressure tank and yard hydrants

I'm on the road working right now, my land and the plumbing are in Wisconsin. So yes, it's a frost-free hydrant, buried 7 feet deep.
  2. driftless

Interesting! I've never even heard of this.... Just did a quick google and looked at In-Well Technologies products. Does anyone have any direct experience with these? The drawdown is only around a gallon, that's a drawback.
  3. driftless

Yeah, I know it would be best to tee before the hydrants, but that would mean renting that digger again and digging back down the seven feet. And I'm thinking a T after the hydrant, I guess the drawing is misleading. A Y would be really hard on the 'backflow' from the tank to the garden hose...
  4. driftless

This picture MIGHT help.... I am thinking of a bladder tank, and I feel like it will work. But what I don't know about plumbing would fill a book, so I'm hoping to bounce it off this knowledgeable community.
  5. driftless

Hi guys, thanks for the great forum here. Helped me install a Grundfos at 300' without a hitch. So here's the situation: My wife and I bought 40 vacant acres in SW Wisconsin and are living out of a yurt for a couple of years until we can build a house. Last summer we drilled our well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks