Recent content by drewster

1. drewster

Indentifying faucet brand / model

I took in pictures and showed them to a rep, then later emailed them to 2nd rep, and they have not been able to identify it. It looks like I'll have to get the plumber to pull the faucet off the sink. I would do it myself, but you can only access where it's attached through a small opening at...
  2. drewster

Hey HJ, Thanks, bud. 19K+ posts in 7 years, wow. I feel like such a newbie! I think that if Pacific Sales sold it, it won't be some small-time Chinese knock-off faucet. PS is a higher end retail chain in California with new stores opening in Arizona, Texas and Hawaii.
  3. drewster

Doh! That would not be good!
  4. drewster

I bought a new home (well, built in 1961), and the master bath has a 2-sink vanity and one of the faucets has a defective flex hose. The faucet has to be replaced and the former owner doesn't remember the brand. The place he bought it at two years ago, Pacific Sales in Woodland Hills, doesn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks