Recent content by dp200

1. dp200

Should i use 1/2 " or 3/4" pex?

thank you jim! any insight as to the best connectors to pex? I guess the number one consideration is the weather as you said typically fittings can split. are there better fittings than others? (and I will definitely install those wrapper insulation sleeves around pipes and I have extra...
  2. dp200

Should i use 1/2 " or 3/4" pex?

I have 3/4" water coming in to my hot water heater and then 1/2" to everything else. I live in a single wide trailer 70' x 14'. not sure if distance matters. I have seriously low pressure. takes 18 minutes to fill garden tub. I am remodeling plumbing due to water leaks in old grey pipes...
  3. dp200

Is PEX at home depot or lowes okay for install under my trailer for all water lines?

I read there is pex-a and pex-b. I believe hd and lowes sells pex-b. I want to re-do my plumbing under single wide trailer but need something to withstand the cold. will the insulation sleeves be sufficient to protect below 32 degrees? I cannot afford the high quality pex-a. also need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks