Recent content by Dovels INC.

1. Dovels INC.

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

i have installed the noritz also only 3 but i agree ///// by by navien //// my main problem is the cost if you put a pensil to it the cost of a tankless will never add up my gas bill is 46 to 56 a month with a 20 dollar meter charge so my gas usage cost me 26 to 36 a month. So the tankless will...
  2. Dovels INC.

wow good reply and i agree with you totaly. zl700 name should be zero because the manuals are only as good as the engineers that write them and i must say that the navien manual is week maybee they should put shop service manuals in the box so us non educated plumbers cand help re engineer...
  3. Dovels INC.

well im just an installer that knows nothing compared to a big eng. like you but the problem is with your tech suport so why dont you put your mind to that problem and tell me how you will fix that. also how can it be a install problem when all you do is hang it on the wall hook up 2 water lines...
  4. Dovels INC.

lol zl100 sounds like a navien rep to me its funny when you tell a company that everbody is bashing them on the internet how defencive they get and navien dose have a good product just shitty customer service and if you are a business owner you know how important customer service is so take that...
  5. Dovels INC.

I'm a 4 man shop and 22 units is not that many in 1 month. i own a business how about you. and I agree with most of the people on this forum about navien that's why I'm selling the reem tankless. which is good because I also sell rheem heating and airconditioning. the only reason I posted here...
  6. Dovels INC.

I sold 22 units in the last 2 months I'm selling Rheem now so let say Navien is typical Korean company that has great sales department and won't backup anything they say because they hate America and the American people. I told them to pack there shit and move back to Korea
  7. Dovels INC.

i have had nothing but problems with navien /// not the water heater but with the warranty /////david mills is a jerkoff and is the man incharge of warranty dont do any warranty work because you wont be reinbursed for your expences let them send there man from the factory so so he can fix it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks