Recent content by dotwari

1. D

Drop In Whirlpool

Yes the tub has always been like that. The back and sides arealmost touching the tile as you can see in the last picture. It is like the front part of the tub is warped. Is there anyway to correct this or do I just need a whole new tub.
  2. D

Drop In Whirlpool

Here are 3 pics. One is the length of the tub where you can see the gap, one is with my finger to show you how large the gap is, the last is a not so great pic of the back side of the tub against the wall. This photo shows the gap is not there at all and it is caulked. Only the front side of...
  3. D

Drop In Whirlpool

I had a contractor install a drop in tub a year ago that I purchased from Home Depot. The contractor installed the tub he says correctly and at this point I am sick of arguing with him. He droped it in and put thin set under the tub. The problem lies that the two sides and the back of the tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks