Recent content by Donna Shoemaker

1. Donna Shoemaker

Installing toilets over wood flooring

installing toilets over wood flooring. Here is my one word of advice for a toilet over wood: AIM. :D Seriously, I have wood in a powder room, which has turned out to be the most used toilet in the house. The floor color is more oak, so light maple might not be as easy, but I have never...
  2. Donna Shoemaker

Want to trade in my plunger for a new toilet

Fed up with LoFlow You might appreciate this one....they put low-flow toilets in the US Senate building when they were the big thing to do and would save the planet. The building is old and the plumbing old, so about every other day the toilet pipes were backing up. Just too much...
  3. Donna Shoemaker

Stray Cats!!!

Stray Cats I have a cat and he poops by my corn in the veggie boxes. So I spent a little time seeing what would distract him. Plant catnip at the other end of the yard. He goes there now, not in my vegtables. Other cats come into the yard as well, but they all head for the catnip. Put it far...
  4. Donna Shoemaker

Toto toilet keeps running

thanks for the diagram. I couldn't find it and it really helps show which part the cap is. That lowe's site is one I found as well for cleaning out the filter screen. I think the filter screen is the $1.95 item, not the cap. But the diagram shows the cap. The cap is part C and the screen is...
  5. Donna Shoemaker

HELP! Newbie w/sprinkler problem

My system has space for 18 stations, but I have only 15. Remember the difference between a program and a station. What is the brand of the control box. I will try to explain this with my Rainbird. I have space for programs A - B - C and D. But I only use A and B. So just because you...
  6. Donna Shoemaker

Toto toilet keeps running

I FINALLY fixed my 2 toilets and pass this to anyone else who has this problem. The toilets flushed fine. But they would go to the top of the overflow pipe and keep running. I took the whole assembly apart and cleaned all the parts. I must have gone on over 50 web sites and all of them say...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks