Recent content by doitright

1. doitright

Rear discharge toilet seal options

Hi Terry :) I'm aware of how it's supposed to be installed. Unfortunately the floor has been previously installed over several layers of wood underlayment over two layers of tongue and groove slats. My client already installed vanities and partition walls over the existing floor and tile...
  2. doitright

Rear discharge toilet seal options

Hi Guys :) We just removed a rear discharge toilet that's been leaking for enough years to rot the wood etc. I just purchased a Zurn gasket with sealant, but it's too small (to make a good connection at the wall flange). Anyone have any suggestions that will create a failsafe water...
  3. doitright

bath drain removal

Hi Howard :) There is a high quality internal drain remover available at www.jonesstephens.com/breakout.htm If you get it out, what to you plan to replace it with?
  4. doitright

Grohe Volume Controls Recessed Too Far

Grohe Extensions Hi Lonny :) Spoke with tech today, and the extensions exist. They add a non adjustable 1 1/2" to the stem and sleeve. They were only $12 through Ferguson. I should see them by the end of the week. I'm using the Seaburry trim kits. Is there any adjustment to get...
  5. doitright

I agree about working with the other trades. This was not an issue. My plumbing contractor knew what I was putting on the walls. His body sprayer rough in was too close to finish, thermostatic valve ok, and volume controls too deep. I even cut the holes in the subfloor for his access to the...
  6. doitright

Hi Lonny :) Sounds like you got off cheap! From what you're telling me, doesn't sound good. I'm gonna see what the the homeowner says.
  7. doitright

Hi All :) New to the forum, hope you can help! My Plumbing Contractor roughed in all my plumbing for a bath remodel. I am just now trimming out, and found two volume control valves are too far in the wall (even with the extensions). To make them operational, I had to remove the o ring...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks