Recent content by DoIt

1. D

Tank seal started leaking, no seals seem to fit

Well, I guess I was just too timid. It pulled down pretty nice to a point, then got very stiff, long before the inner nuts came down to the bowl surface. Still got a 1/4" gap in there (nuts are thin, came in kit), but so far no leaks, and it REALLY doesn't want to go any further. However, if...
  2. D

Wow, that was quicker than expected. Thanks! On modern replacement, I agree. But this is in the "guest bathroom" and hardly ever used. I may wind up there, but seemed impractical at this point. The main is and master bathroom will be updated with remodel. On tightening down, ok, I'll...
  3. D

I bought a fixer upper house (again) and I am generally handy enough to get just about anything done. But sometimes just not knowing the details is a killer. Searing for info I stumbled onto this site and thought I would give it a shot. In this case, my first problem is I can't tell what...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks