Recent content by Dmtrunner

1. Dmtrunner

New Moen Tub spout not flush with tile wall

I found your form after I made the purchase, which is really to bad. Your forum is excellent a treasure trove of information. Thank you so much for doing this. I think I will use these for a while and then get something else. Is there a discussion thread on one piece unit vrs two piece...
  2. Dmtrunner

The plumber was surprised there was no gasket that came with it. I believe he told me this one screws on and we can't get one more twist as it is already tight on the other side. We were thinking the pipe fitting is not true 90 degrees and is causing the problem.
  3. Dmtrunner

Moen Bathroom Accessories - Poor Quality?

I purchased Moen Eva line towel racks, robe holders, toilet paper dispensers, and towel holders. The plumber did the installation. Several of them are not tight against the wall. I looked at the mounting hardware and it did not appear to me as easy to install. Does anyone else have an...
  4. Dmtrunner

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

American Standard Cadet 3 Quality - buyer be aware I bought two Cadet 3 toilets based on recommendations from sales people and did compare it to a Toto. I felt this was the right toilet not based on price but on a cleaner bowl. Both toilets had defects. One had a small portion where it was...
  5. Dmtrunner

The plumber installed the tub spout with a slight gap between the tile and the spout. Water will get behind the spout. Should I caulk this to close the gap? Or get the plumber to remove the gap by changing the pipe or another solution?
  6. Dmtrunner

Faucet install slightly off by Plumber should he fix it?

After installation of the faucets I notcied the spout is off center and the faucets are not equal in the distance from the off position. Is it typical for the home owner to make these adjustments or call the plumber back and have them make the changes.
  7. Dmtrunner

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

Cadet 3 Tank Salesperson says slight rock is normal is that right? More than one sales person told me there is slight rock built into the Cadet 3 tank attachment system to keep it from breaking if a person leans back against the tank. They say this avoids breaking it. All toilets in my homes...
  8. Dmtrunner

Moen Hand Shower with Slide Bar not flush with tile - Help

I am upgrading my bathrooms to the MOEN Eva line. The guest bath had a Moen Eva line Four-function hand held shower head with slide bar installed. The plumber did not install a shorter pipe attachment (is it called a nipple?) and the mount is not flush with the wall I am not a professional...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks