Recent content by dmathieu

1. dmathieu

Pump Start Relay / timer

I just put in drive point well for a future sprinkler system but I am not putting the sprinklers in this year. For now I would like to have a regular hose and sprinkler on a timer. How can I get my pump to turn on automatically? Can I use a pump start relay and a sprinklers controller for...
  2. dmathieu

Drive point or foot valve

OK, just another question if you don't mind. What am I looking for when I test it with a pitcher pump, just if I can get water? Thanks Dave
  3. dmathieu

OK, that make sense. I was planning on doing a drive point past the 5' depth of the hole, but I wasn't sure how far down I should go. I have wet land in my backyard so I don't think I will have to go to far, right? Thanks again for you help. Dave
  4. dmathieu

I have a bored hole in my backyard that is about 5' deep and the water is about 1' from the top, so I obviously have water. Should I do a drive point well and if so how far down should I go since I already see water. Should I use a foot value at this depth? Thanks for any advise you can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks