Recent content by dlink

1. dlink

DWV for new bathroom questions

When I get a chance I will give it a shot. I really do appreciate the assistant you have provided. Your awsome
  2. dlink

Can anyone provide a answer to my question regarding if I can use a lesser fitting that a long 90 or 2 45's to fit my space limitation. My joist are 16 oc. a 2" combo and 2 45 or 2 long 90's come out to be 16", I need to fit this in a 14"wide area between the joist. I need to loose 2"...
  3. dlink

I have laid out the dwv the way you show it is the above posting. https://terrylove.com/forums/showpost.php?p=190358&postcount=52 My joist are 16 oc. a 2" combo and 2 45 or 2 long 90's come out to be 16", I need to fit this in a 14"wide area between the joist. I need to loose 2" some where...
  4. dlink

I have laid out the dwv the way you show it is the above posting https://terrylove.com/forums/showpost.php?p=190358&postcount=52. My joist are 16 oc. a 2" combo and 2 45 or 2 long 90's come out to be 16", I need to fit this in a 14"wide area between the joist. I need to loose 2" some where...
  5. dlink

gotcha.... I will try it out and update you.. and again thank you for your help ... OK we are getting closer. I have laid out the dwv the way you show it is the above posting. My joist are 16 oc. a 2" combo and 2 45 or 2 long 90's come out to be 16", I need to fit this in a 14"wide area...
  6. dlink

so does this look correct. Also where are you stating to place a hub?
  7. dlink

Thanks for the info but let me make sure I have this right. For the vent I use a 2" Wye combo? Off of the combo I use a 45 but what is a strset? ( street 90?) And what do you mean a Huts? Sorry the words were a little hard to read I do know that I have 14" in between the joist...
  8. dlink

How to Connect Shower drain to vent The pictures and drawing shows what I am working with and what I am trying to acompolish Where the shower drain comes down from the floor the vent is roughly 22" behind as shown in the picture. The p trap would of course come down from the shower drain and...
  9. dlink

Is there any options that will adress my needs The distance (Height) between the floor and the top of the cinder block is 7". A san tee and a street 90 is about 7 1/2 to 8" so it will not work. Any other things I can do that will meet Minnesota plumbing code
  10. dlink

The distance (Height) between the floor and the top of the cinder block is 7". A san tee and a street 90 is about 7 1/2 to 8" so it will not work. Any other things I can do that will meet Minnesota plumbing code
  11. dlink

Is there a code for the distance between san tee going to the shower and the street 90 run that goes to the drain? Also what are my other option if the san tee and a street 90 does not fit in the space between the floor and the top of the cement wall?
  12. dlink

The pictures and drawing are what I am working with and what I need to do Where the shower drain comes down from the floor the vent is roughly 22" behind as shown in the picture. The p trap would of course come down from the shower drain and will need to travel the opposite dirction of the...
  13. dlink

Does anyone have any recommendations ?
  14. dlink

Anyone have any suggestions ?
  15. dlink

As the red lines in the pic show the space I have to work with (7 Inches between red lines) -how do I make the connection correctly. I kind of thought that since I first ran my vent horizontal and then vertical that it would be wrong. But since I dont have enough room to run the plumbing as...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks