Recent content by Dkoss08

1. Dkoss08

Boiler randomly doesnt kick on

Thankfully there are no fried animals in my boiler system. There was a bad wire connection on my ignition control when I pulled it out the connector fell off put a new one on and it has been running fine since then. Hopefully that was the only issue and wasn’t just a temporary one. Waiting til...
  2. Dkoss08

Had a friend who is more familiar with expansion tanks come test it. I’m working on the temp and pressure settings this is not my top priority right now. However, turning down the max temp did reduce pressure by about 10psi so around 25psi which is okay with me right now. Because It is negative...
  3. Dkoss08

Expansion tank is fine. Something new I found out is that I don’t have a pressure relief valve... so I will be adding if of those in. I have also turned the temp down it was set at 200 High. Hopefully this fixes or corrects the issue with the high temp and high pressure. However still have...
  4. Dkoss08

I will check out the expansion tank for this system and see if it is working or not. However when the boiler finally kicks on it will run until the temp is higher than what the thermostat calls for... it does not shut off mid heating cycle. Which made me think the pressure,etc were normal for...
  5. Dkoss08

if anyone could give some ideas that would be great. I have a hot water boiler system that sometimes does not kick on when thermostat calls for heat. It is a 2 zone boiler system with two thermostats. The damper is in the always open position. When not running the water pressure is between...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks