Recent content by djockers

1. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Last post on this, here's a direct link to download a PDF of the FULL proposed settlement. Again, read carefully. If you "opt in", you give up certain rights. But if you want to "opt out", then there is a procedure to do so. http://www.waterheatersettlement.com/notice.pdf Dave
  2. D

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

FYI, here's the breakdown of the settlement, from the link I included above: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Overview A settlement has been proposed that resolves a class action lawsuit and claims against Whirlpool Corporation, Lowe’s HIW, Inc., American Water Heater Company, and A.O...
  3. D

Short story... I purchased one of these a couple years ago. I do recall replacing the Thermocoupler one time -- though I don't recall how long ago. No problems since then. I believe I contacted Whirlpool first, who directed me to Lowes for the replacement part and that I'd be reimbursed. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks