Recent content by dj9281

1. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

Got it. Thanks for the help.
  2. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

Please confirm this is what I need. There is also a kit that includes "Quad Rings" if that makes sense to get for future needs.
  3. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

You don't learn unless you try. I did what made sense based on what was before me and what I had learned online. And I didn't need a plumber, so I've saved at least $100 in labor alone. So, the leaking isn't caused by the washers, which appear in perfectly good condition? I'm looking for the...
  4. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

OK I got it out. See attached pics. Does this look normal? It almost looks like part of the white cartridge plastic is stuck inside the handle. I checked the washers on the cartridge. They look fine. Should I just replace the whole cartridge, and if so can I just get it at Home Depot?
  5. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

This site did not notify me by email of your reply, so it's been a while now since I did this. I don't even remember how to put the valve body back into the sink. There was no apparent way to do anything else, so I did the only thing apparently possible to do. Give what a good yank? Then what?
  6. dj9281

Leaking Delta Faucet

Hello. After seeing about 4 online videos about how to fix a leaking faucet, I tried to tackle mine. Of course, it's not like any of the ones I saw on the videos (which were all basically the same configuration). I had great difficulty loosening the stem as there was nothing to grip with my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks