Recent content by dizzo72

1. dizzo72

Attic Insulation facing question...

Some insulation, even if not perfectly airtight, must be better than none though, right? Honestly rewiring all the light fixtures (most other wiring has been upgraded from the new panel) doens't sound cost effective. It is all in good shape, and runs CFLs throughout, a lot of hassell just to...
  2. dizzo72

Attic Insulation facing question...

I have a 1920's house with knob and tube, Zero insulation, and flooring nailed down in the crawl space behind the knee-wall in my half story. I would like to run with the easy solution for now and just roll fiberglass batts out over the floor, two layers perpendicular to each other. My...
  3. dizzo72

Wiring insulation repair....

I bet that got some peoples attention! Let me lay it out first. Removing and replacing bathroom exhaust fan in 20s house. Old fan was put in x number of years ago (80s maybe) using ROMEX® and a wall switch that tapped into the bathroom light circuit for power. Bathroom light had to be on for...
  4. dizzo72

Can someone double check my wiring diagram?

Hi, Just wanted a second set of eyes on this wiring diagram. I borrowed most of it from the last figure on this page: http://www.homeimprovementweb.com/information/how-to/three-way-switch.htm Credit where credit is due after all. Does this seem like a reasonable way to get four fixtures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks