Recent content by DIY_Noob

1. DIY_Noob

Delta Multi-choice Valve low pressure on colder temperatures

Thank you for the response. I’m going to check that today to see.
  2. DIY_Noob

Thank you! The drop from the valve to the nipple is 1/2” galvanized as is the spout. There is a coupling and an elbow and that’s it. Initially it was PEX and though it has improved (only water leaks on cold vs all the time) it’s still less than ideal. do you guys see an issue with the...
  3. DIY_Noob

Hi. Odd one (to me at least) but I’m working installing a delta tub and shower. The valve is a multi choice temperature only type and I’m seeing low tub spout pressure and then when I move temperature down, shower head leaks. Anybody seen this before? Something with the cartridge? ive...
  4. DIY_Noob

Delta Trinsic Tub spout

Hi, At a frustrating standstill trying to complete month’s long remodel. Worked with a friend to install a shower and bath but missed the very obvious direction to not use PEX for the drop to the Spout. Shower and bath simultaneously running was my clue to this issue. Also very low flow...
  5. DIY_Noob

Toilet that moves side to side

Dang! I really wish I would have watched that video to start, Terry. Thank you for sending!
  6. DIY_Noob

Thank you all for the really helpful responses on this. A great point on the wax ring settling and this allowing for the bolts to loosen. I was pretty conservative to start with tightening the bolts and didn’t overtorque because of the instructions on the toilet and risk of cracking. I assume...
  7. DIY_Noob

New Toilet install- movement

Hi all, Wrapping up a complete bathroom remodel and am now putting in a toilet. I have never replaced a toilet so that my background on the matter. At any rate, I used a regular old wax ring after a misadventure with a ‘perfect’ seal and have the toilet set, I think. There was a little...
  8. DIY_Noob

Hi all, Wrapping up a complete bathroom remodel and am now putting in a toilet. I have never replaced a toilet so that my background on the matter. At any rate, I used a regular old wax ring after a misadventure with a ‘perfect’ seal and have the toilet set, I think. There was a little...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks