Recent content by dispacc

1. dispacc

Ditra heat under vanity?

I'm a little late, but it is because of the humidity and be careful not to damage your furniture like this. I had this problem in my apartment and I just destroyed my furniture. Only after I changed my windows I solved the problem. I needed to buy new furniture and I thank a lot these...
  2. dispacc

ABS sewer line crushed by tree roots

Agree, it is not enough just to cut the tree down. Its roots can live in the soil for a long period of time and I'll not be surprised if with time, you'll see growing a new tree there. Some years ago I helped my granny to update her garden. Actually, I wanted to bring something new and modern. I...
  3. dispacc

Moving Shower Drain Rough Stub

Good Morning, I need to move a rough in shower pan stub about 5-6" after a remodel. Is there anything wrong with setting up an offset with two 45s and straight piece right before the in ground P-Trap as shown in the image below? The P Trap sits about 20" below the surface. Thank You!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks