Recent content by Diprivanrn

1. Diprivanrn

New Construction Install Tank vs Tankless HWH

I have a new construction under way. 5br 3.5 Bath 4200 heated sq ft. Rough plumbing for 2 Hot water heater with interconnect between systems if one goes down. Would you recommend Tankless HWH for this house, as I am seeking energy efficiency. If so, what brands of Tankless GAS HWH's are...
  2. Diprivanrn

American Standard Champion 4 toilet review and pictures

Champion 4 toilet Has anyone out there had any bad experiences with the new champion 4 toilet. I am curious if the redesign on the flush tower had helped out the design in general. The physics sound pretty good, but the proof is in the pudding. The old toilet was a bomb.... how about the new...
  3. Diprivanrn

American Standard Cadet 3 Three Toilet consumer product review

quality control in AS toilets This is second hand information, but my contractor went to a expo where american standard was demonstrating toilets. In the conversation, he asked if there was any difference between the toilets sold in the large big box stores (Lowes/Home depot). He said that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks