Recent content by DigitallyChallenged

1. DigitallyChallenged

Watts/Grundfos recirculating system woes. Hot water from all faucets. I'm desperate

"Yet another reason these systems are not worth much and a recirc line is generally better." Not easy to do as a retrofit...
  2. DigitallyChallenged

Watts/Grundfos recirculating system woes. Hot water from all faucets. I'm desperate

Spent 1.5 hours on hold getting to Watts tech support. Turned out not to involve pump or valve. Pump increases hot side pressure 2 psi. If a faucet mixing valve is bad hot water forced into cold line. I discovered that a bar sink faucet was the problem. Now I just have to get a frozen Allen...
  3. DigitallyChallenged

With pump and supply lines off water is correct to other faucets. Doing test I get a steady trickle off water but it is less than 100 degrees. This is the photo of the setup
  4. DigitallyChallenged

Thank you for posting the link to the Watts manual. I checked the valve and it slows to a trickle with temp <100 degrees. We had the pump running 24/7 and I have now changed it to timer 6 a.m.-11 p.m. I tried running ing the cold water for 5 minutes before doing the valve check but it stayed...
  5. DigitallyChallenged

I had a Watts/Grundfos valve recirculating system installed in March. All was well until this week when all of our faucets had only cold water. Figuring that the valve went bad I ordered another from Amazon. This arrived yesterday, I installed it last night and all seemed well. This morning I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks