Recent content by Deurgo

1. Deurgo

Help: Galvanized supply pipe riser to irrigation Back Flow Preventer leak

Hi Monty, Glad you got it sorted and everything seems to be running okay by the sound of it. http://www.usplastic.com/knowledgebase/article.aspx?contentkey=774 take a look at this, without knowing the exact grade of your PVC pipe I would suggest painting the pipe with an appropriate material...
  2. Deurgo

Hardie 18 Zone Controller "Short" in LED

Hi Sberg - how hard would it be to swap or change that solenoid over? I'm interested to see if what you thought might be the issue is in fact what is causing the controller to malfunction? If there's no power in or running to that solenoid valve then perhaps that's where the problem lies. Either...
  3. Deurgo

Help: Galvanized supply pipe riser to irrigation Back Flow Preventer leak

Good morning Monty, By chance have you considered using copper pipe for the upright? Resistant to corrosion and simple enough to install. Galvanised pipe has the potential to rust out again (might be 10 years away but still). In Australia most of the lines to and from the meter are all copper...
  4. Deurgo

What the problems - Solenoid or....

Hi Ed, Are you running on mains water or tank water? If you're on tank water you may find that (if there isn't a filter pre that combo timer) there is some debris blocking that port in the solenoid from closing and it will just continue to keep running. Failing that it possibly may be the...
  5. Deurgo

Bad water hammer in house while zone switches

Good morning, What i suspect may be happening is that your non-return valve is leaking (either debris is stuck or lodged in the seat of the valve or it has deteriorated) and when this happens the pressure that's built up on the outlet side of your pump will seep back into your water tank thus...
  6. Deurgo

Bury drip irrigation main connected to hose bib?

Hi Eastern, A typical installation setup for that sort of pipe would consist of a few things. Firstly at the faucet you'll need a twin tap adapter (this will make it easier if you decide to use a garden hose as well as your irrigation system without having to disconnect and reconnect fittings...
  7. Deurgo

Sprinklers worked, now not at all. For no apparent reason.

Hi Jason, In relation to your system - is it a solenoid controlled system? has there been any water damage to the cabling or the timer system? Can you remove the sprinkler head and check for debris that has perhaps been caught underneath? As you know, most pop up sprinklers are spring loaded...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks