Recent content by Detlefd

1. Detlefd

Connect a light with 12 volt halogen and no inverter/transformer

Thanks, I did it the second time, still, the bulb blew up
  2. Detlefd

BTW, can I stick the black/white wires in a socket and measure the volt then? That would be easier than trying the measure when the transformer is connected to the wire in the ceiling.
  3. Detlefd

Hi, thanks for your answer. I thought so too that this should work and bought a Multimeter but I am not really sure how to use it. In the position on the pic I tried to measure it and I think ( it was changing the whole time as it was hard to keep the 2 points connected with the wires) it was...
  4. Detlefd

Hello My wife bought a lamp which has 16 strengths and uses 12-volt halogen bulbs. I did not notice that there was no built-in transformer until, after connecting the lamp, I switched on the light after connecting, put the first halogen in the lamp, and turned it on. I blew up the bulb. I went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks