Recent content by DeSpeed

1. DeSpeed

Eastman Speedflex Toilet Supply Valve Question

Ooh those are good ideas. I really would rather have it coming from the wall and an outlet is something I was planning to add.
  2. DeSpeed

Right, there are no leaks. It just looks rather corroded inside and this place has some pretty bad hard water mineral build up everywhere. I’m doing the simple way right now but I will eventually do it the hard way later before I put in the flooring. I think. It just really sucks to be...
  3. DeSpeed

I will definitely pick up a set of calipers. I’ve needed them more than a few times already so would be a good tool to have. What I have done is use an adjustable wrench on a known 1/2” pipe and when I try to fit it over the one in the floor, the pipe was too large to fit. I think what you show...
  4. DeSpeed

I’m doing a bathroom remodel on a very old house. Replacing the shorter 12” toilet with a more comfortable 16” model and was hoping to replace the shutoff valve and supply line. It makes sense, it’s old, it’s disgustingly dirty blah blah blah. What can go wrong with that plan? A new valve is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks