Recent content by Desmo749

1. D

Arlington, Texas - Kitchen sink / disposal drain configuration - Compliant?

Would the image on the right be a better option as my main drain from the wall is so low?
  2. D

Okay - would the 45 be pointing to the side (toward the vertical drain below the T) or down? Having a tough time visualizing this. Will the 45 allow me to move the p-trap directly under the T? Is that the objective?
  3. D

Thanks Terry - A 45 from the wall? I am not sure I know what that is, I will do some searching but if you have a picture or link to one that would be great. Thanks again.
  4. D

Hi all - I have searched the forums and various threads but was unable to find anything that addressed my configuration specifically. I have had both configurations under my sink and both have worked (did not leak and drainage was very good) however I would like to be code compliant. I am a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks